Nursing Education Research Conference (NERC) 2020
Transforming Nursing Education Through Evidence Generation and Translation
March 26-28, 2020
- Earn up to 15 Contact Hours -
If you have an NLN account, please sign in to register for NERC.
If you do not have an NLN account, please select "Create a new account" to register for NERC.
Unsure if you have an account with the NLN? Search for your ID »
Questions about registration? Contact Debra Mayberry
- Explore robust strategies to generate and translate evidence for teaching practice.
- Translate research outcomes into educational practice and policy.
- Develop nurse researchers that advance the science of nursing education.
- Disseminate innovative evidence-based strategies that enhance learner outcomes.
Cancellations and Balance Due
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email).
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution to another person at no additional charge.
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration postmarked or received either electronically or via mail on or before Wednesday, February 19, 2020 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee of US $75.00
- No registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked on or after Thursday, February 20, 2020.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked on or after Thursday, February 20, 2020 for a registration that was not prepaid, an invoice will be issued for the full registration fee.
- If a registration fee remains unpaid and has a balance due on or after Thursday, February 20, 2020, Sigma and NLN have the right to cancel the registration and the attendee will be responsible for any increased amount onsite.
- Should you choose to pay at on-site registration, you will be charged the applicable on-site rates.
- All registration and payments processed on-site will incur a $25 payment processing fee.
Mobile App, Photo & Video Release
- I permit Sigma and NLN to take still photographs and/or video footage of me for educational or scientific purposes to advance knowledge about nursing care for the betterment of the peoples of the world. I understand that the pictures belong to Sigma/NLN and I will not receive payment or any other compensation in connection with these pictures. I release Sigma/NLN from any and all liability which may or could arise from the taking or use of these pictures. I also give my permission for staff and Sigma/NLN to publish my image and registration information in print or electronic form, online and within the NERC 2020 event mobile app.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Mailing Lists
- By registering, I permit Sigma/NLN to include my contact information in a mailing list that may be purchased by authorized Sigma/NLN Exhibitors. My email will NOT be distributed.
Questions About Registration? Contact Debra Mayberry.